- 373 Mb
- Отзывов: пока нет ( + добавить свой )
- Год издания:2005 г.
- Издательство:Cambridge University Press
- Формат книги:mdf, pdf
- Кол-во страниц:1000+
- Книгу купило:108 человек
- Автор:Коллектив авторов
- Advanced Grammar in Use Second edition is a fully updated version of the highly successful grammar title. This new revised edition focuses specifically on the complexities of grammatical choices that advanced students need to appreciate. It also includes a comprehensive Basic Grammar Reference so students can easily review their understanding of language areas they have previously studied.
This new edition is designed to be flexible. The book is available both with and without answers making it ideal for use in the classroom or for self-study. The 'with answers' version of the book is also available packaged with a brand new CD-ROM.
* 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials for advanced level learners of English, including seven completely new units.
* New Additional Exercises, appendices and coverage more specifically aimed at the advanced learner.
* A Grammar Review section which allows learners to review relevant information before starting the more advanced material in the unit.
* An ideal grammar book for students preparing for Cambridge Advanced Examination in English, Cambridge Proficiency in English or IELTS examinations.
* Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure all the language taught is authentic and up-to-date.
In addition, the CD lets you:
• Listen to sound recordings of all the exercises
• Record and listen to your own pronunciation
• Track your progress during each session
• Create your own exercises and practice tests
• Find the definition of a word you don't know by clicking on it
Что еще прочитать?
Автор: Евгений Филиппов
Автор: Бориков В. Н.
Автор: Терри Килби,